For driving enthusiasts, few things rival the excitement of driving a new vehicle, and that’s especially true when it’s a Genesis. Leasing offers the freedom of having the latest and greatest, and usually requires less up-front financial commitment-so you can keep more of your money each month to use on other things such as travel, entertainment and investments. Benefits of leasing (compared to a financed purchase for the same term) include:
- Lower down payments, lower monthly payments, and the thrill of upgrading to a new Genesis with more amenities
- More disposable income—you only pay for the portion of the vehicle’s value you intend to use
- With a three-year lease, the factory warranty may cover many major repairs not caused by an accident
Benefits of Genesis Finance Lease:
As well designed as the Genesis itself, our Genesis Finance Lease provides powerful benefits all in the hopes of making the time you spend with your Genesis, however long it may be, nothing short of exceptional. Our lease offers:
- Flexible lease term options with the ability to choose your mileage allowance
- Complimentary scheduled maintenance services for the first 36 months1, an excess wear forgiveness policy2 and a wide array of optional Genesis Protection Plan vehicle service and protection products that can be tailored to your specific needs
- Extra peace of mind with our built-in Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) waiver that can cover the difference between the amount of the insurance settlement and the remaining lease obligation in the event of a total loss of the vehicle3. You only pay your deductible
- A simple vehicle inspection process that will assist in identifying any excess wear and use damage
- Flexible end-of-lease options that allow you to return your vehicle for the newest Genesis model or keep it to enjoy for years to come
1 Non Transferable: These maintenance programs are available to the exclusive benefit of the initial purchaser, owner, or lessee of a new vehicle. Complimentary maintenance provided for the first 3 years or 36,000 miles whichever comes first. See your vehicle’s owner manual for full list of scheduled maintenance services.
2 Up to $500 waiver benefit.
3 Available on loan amounts up to 150% of your vehicle's MSRP, up to 150,000. Covers your insurance deductible up to $1,000 (deductible coverage not available in all states). Waives covered losses up to $50,000.